- I love Martha (me amo Martha). I don't care who knows. I've taken the criticisms of my former, and have decided to apply them liberally. I don't intend to make the same mistakes this time. I feel that this will be one of the greatest relationships that I've ever been in. I'm happy.
- My job has become crazy challenging, and supremely stressful. I can't even consider leaving on vacation right now for fear that things will fall apart if I do. I couldn't love my job more!
- I still have awesome friends, most of which have accepted mi amor. They just want me to be happy, and are glad to see me in just such a state.
- No really, I'm trying hard not to make this all about mi amor. But I'm failing miserably.
- She has the ability to drag me into the socially awkward situation of dancing in public. She makes me not care, as long as I'm behaving foolishly with her.
- It's been nearly 11 years since I've felt this way. I've fooled myself in the intervening years into thinking that I've felt that way about others. Truth be known, I realize that I didn't really feel that way.
When I first met her, I wasn't sure. But the more I get to know her, the more deeply I fall. Yeah... so I think even I would puke whilst reading this so I will stop for now. My scant readership is tenuous, and lest I scare them away permanently, I think it's high time to end this mushy post of mine.